Monday, August 2, 2010

Something to Note

So as you may or may not know, i am very into my music so i decided to create a blog (cos thats what these kids do these days) about any and everything that i get into thats musical and what not. i cant really show you pics n stuff from my past, if you wanna see those check out my face book pics thingy here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=783770152&v=photos&so=0

yes, I'm serious.

So what I'll do start from now is show you guys what I'm up to with my music, and band stuff, videos, photos and what not. cool? good.

So lets start right here. This past Friday we played a show, which rocked, and much fun was had by all (shot Matt for coming through!)

Then the following morning we played on KTV. after waiting for two hours in the waiting room (which really lived up to its name) we went on to do a 6 minute interview and play one song to 20 toddlers. no comment. (i have no photos of this event yet.)

But here is a picture of me with a hat and one of me on stage with a guitar.


No comments: